Not everyone wants to share their tour with strangers and that's ok. I love doing private walking tours through downtown Savannah, whether it's for just one person, a couple on a romantic getaway, or a handful of close friends.
Making all your plans at the last minute? Yeah, I get that a lot. You are not the only one. Lucky for you, I am often available on short notice. If you're looking for a tour today, tomorrow or now! now! now! please call or text me directly at (912) 398-2640 to make sure I get your message in time.
Private history tour rates
On my private history tours, I can emphasize whatever topic interests you most, from the Revolution, to African American history, to the Civil War, to (a little bit of) architecture. You also get to choose what time we start, where we start and end, and how long the tour lasts. Rates depend on the length of time and are listed below.
- 1 hour: $20/adult, $10 children ages 10-15
- 1.5 hours: $30/adult, $15 children ages 10-15
- 2 hours: $40/adult, $20 children ages 10-15
- 2.5 hours: $50/adult, $25 children ages 10-15
- 3 hours: $60/adult, $30 children ages 10-15
- 3.5 hours: $70/adult, $35 children ages 10-15
- 4 hours: $80/adult, $40 children ages 10-15
Got a special request or particular needs or certain interests you want me to emphasize? Not a problem! Go ahead and let me know.